Tuesday, May 22, 2012

 iPhone the Amazing Spider-Man Clear Jacket for iPhone 4 / 4S - Import Preorder

NCS Product Synopsis

«©NCSX» Marvel's webslinger gets a home on the iPhone with Gourmandise's officially licensed Spider-Man Clear Jackets for the iPhone 4 / 4S. Three styles are on offer for preorder as follows:

» Version A: Spider-Man hangs from a web with his feet planted on a wall
» Version B: Spider-Man leans over a ledge and mulls what lies ahead
» Version C: Spider-Man swings on a web towards the viewer 

   The clear jackets are made of ABS material to protect the back of the iPhone 4 / 4S from scratches, shocks, and greasy fingerprints. While the jacket is worn by the iPhone, the phone may still be connected to the iPhone 4 Dock. Preorders are welcome to ship on July 24, 2012.

 X360 Mushihimesama HD Regular / Limited Edition - Shipping Today

NCS Product Update
«©NCSX» The first batches of Mushihimesama HD have arrived and roughly 80% of our preorders will ship today. The remaining shipments should arrive by tomorrow or Thursday and the remaining 20% of our preorders and new orders will ship in the next 1-2 days.

TOYS KISS X Hello Kitty Collection - Import Preorder

NCS Product Synopsis

«©NCSX» Hello Kitty is teaming up with '70s rock band 'KISS" for a collection of products being released in Japan next month. The products include plush toys, mugs, and throw pillows representing the members of the group - The Demon, The Starchild, The Catman, and the Starman. Toy manufacturer Medicom is handling the distribution of the products which are exclusive to the Japanese market. Preorders are welcome to ship in June 2012.

» KISS x Kitty Plush Toy | Four variants measuring 12cm (4.72") each | JPY940 (US$28.90 each)
» KISS X Kitty Cushion | Four versions measuring 38 x 28cm (14.96 x 11.02") | JPY2900 (US$60.90 each)
» KISS X Kitty Mug | Four styles which are 9.5cm or 3.74" in height | JPY1320 (US$25.90 each)
» KISS X Kitty T-Shirt | Three versions in S, M, L, and XL | JPY3790 (US$68.90 each)

TOYS R-Type Final: R-9A (Arrow Head) 1/100 Scale Model Kit - Import Preorder

NCS Product Synopsis
«©NCSX» Reservations are welcome for Plum's rendition of the R-9A Arrowhead ship in 1/100 scale from the R-Type Final game in model kit form. The Arrowhead is equipped with a luminous-looking Force Unit which seemingly floats in front of the R-9A and provides both barrier and weapon enhancement. Preorders ship in late August 2012 at JPY5,500 or US$100.90 from NCS.

Jan Code: 4582362380496

MAG Weekly Famitsu Vol. 1224 - New Import

NCS Product Synopsis
«©NCSX» The May 31, 2012 issue of Weekly Famitsu includes coverage of the following games and events in the Japanese marketplace:

» Preview for E.X. Troopers, a spin-off of Lost Planet, from Capcom which is being released on the Nintendo 3DS and PS3 later this year. The cel-shaded characters in the game are introduced including TeeKee, Chris Landbird, Julie Fliesher, and Luan Forest.
» Reviews for 3DS G1 Grand Prix (8/8/8/8), 3DS Happy * Animal Bokujou (7/7/7/7), 3DS Mario Tennis Open (9/8/9/9), 3DS Minna no Ennichi (6/7/6/7), PSV Samurai & Dragons (9/8/8/8), PSP Elminage Gothic: Ulm Zakir to Yami no Gishiki (7/7/6/6), PSP Uta no * Prince-Sama: Debut (7/7/7/6), PS3/X360 Dragon's Dogma (8/9/8/9), and X360 Mushihimesama HD (8/7/8/8).
» Final Fantasy 25th anniversary feature which lists all of the games in the canon and checks out Final Fantasy VII development sketches and offers up some details on the game. Later in the magazine (pages 127-137), a Final Fantasy XI special interview is conducted with Koichi Ishii and Hiromichi Tanaka followed by an inteview with Yoji Fujito and Mizuki Ito.
» Preview for Final Fantasy Brigade for the iPhone and Android phones. An unlock code packet is included for the game between pages 62-63.
» Donuts and drinks from Krispy Kreme, Mister Donut, and Tully's are featured in this week's PICK UP FOOD. Cheese potato fries and a Slushy-like concoction from First Kitchen are also on display.

Jan Code: 4910218850525