Thursday, September 20, 2012

 TOY Berserk 37 First Limited Edition w/ Guts Berserker Armor Ver. - Import Preorder

NCS Preorder Synopsis
   Reservations are welcome for the Berserk Vol. 37 comic which will include a bonus 'Guts Berserker Armor Version' figma figure which is exclusive to the release of the comic only. The figma features 14 points of articulation and measures 16cm or 6.29" in height and is clad in black armor. The figma is packaged with the 'Sanity' and 'Beast of Darkness' head armor along with two postcards illustrated by Kentaro Miura. Preorders are welcome to ship in late March 2013 at JPY4,553 or US$63.90 from NCS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook
group. Chat soon!
Check out my blog post :: Website Promotion