Thursday, October 20, 2011

 PS3 Gekijouban Macross F Sayonara no Tsubasa Hybrid Pack - New Import


Preorders for the Gekijouban Macross F Sayonara no Tsubasa Hybrid Pack are shipping today which includes the following:

» Blu-Hybrid disc which contains the Blu-Ray video "Macross F Sayonara no Tsubasa" (120 minutes + 70 minutes of bonus footage) and the PS3 game "Macross Last Frontier"
» Macross F 'Cinema Archive' booklet in full color which spans 48 pages
» C
ollectible card which contains five actual film frames from the Macross F Sayonara no Tsubasa movie pasted on the inner flap.

Japanese Product Name: 劇場版 マクロスF サヨナラノツバサ 通常版

2 comments:

Cleveland Industrial real estate said...

wow ...that so good and so superb

Macross said...

I enjoyed reading this Macross post. I fundamental to learn more on this Macross. Thanks for the sake theme this marvelous post. Anyway, I am going to subscribe to your silage and I wish you post again soon. I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/wNFdeA