Monday, July 06, 2009

Michael Jackson T-Shirts - Import Preorder

«©NCSX» Roughly one hour after news of Michael Jackson's untimely demise hit the streets of New York a little over a week ago, t-shirts featuring his likeness were being hawked. We saw some laughably bad ones that looked like they took all of 3 seconds to make while others were reasonably well composed and respectable.

A Japanese t-shirt manufacturer is getting in on the action with a pair of Michael T-Shirts that feature two renditions of the "King of Pop." One has him in white military-ish regalia while the other features MJ in the unmistakable red jacket from the Thriller video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog
in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.
Many thanks!

Check out my blog :: retro gaming t-shirts

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to offer something again and aid others such as you helped me.


Feel free to visit my site: Pro Carolina used computers

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another informative web site.

Where else may I get that type of info written in such
an ideal method? I've a challenge that I am simply now working on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

Review my blog post :: used computers charlotte north carolina