Thursday, October 04, 2007

ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat - In Stock

Nearly a year after Mist Walker shipped Blue Dragon for the Japanese Xbox 360, producer Hironobu Sakaguchi, designer Hideo Minaba and music composer Hitoshi Sakimoto team up to release Archaic Sealed Heat for the Nintendo DS. The game represents the company's second release and ASH falls comfortably into the tactical S-RPG genre.

At the outset of the game, Queen Aisya is conducting a ceremony in her castle when a blazing dragon swoops in and destroys her kingdom and all of her subjects. Things are looking grim until she realizes that everyone's been crisped by an ancient flame that turns people into ash but they're able to be resurrected and revived into their former selves. The warrior Bullnequ (no typo) is the first one to be revived who joins Aisya... «more»

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to get surround sound for my PlayStation 3 and I was wondering if you have any recommendations on what I should get. When I check out best buy it all "theater systems". I just want surround sound, not a new blue rye DVD etc. I am also planning on what type of HD/LCD TV, what type should I get. (I play Call of Duty 5, games like that) Website links will and store names will help. Any help?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I discovered this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Wii tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online FIFA Soccer game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?