Wednesday, November 23, 2011
NCS Product Synopsis
«©NCSX» The Zelda games by Shigeru Miyamoto have captivated children and adults alike for nearly three decades. That kind of staying power and devotion demands respect and merchandising to capitalize on the franchise.
Takara Tomy pays homage to the Zelda lineage by releasing a collection of 16 pins who feature the game covers of every title in the Zelda library. Every one of them starting from the original Legend of Zelda from the Famicom (aka Nintendo Entertainment System, stateside) to the recent remake of Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 3DS. It's a shame that Skyward Sword isn't included in the collection.
Zelda Historical Pin Collection
01) The Legend of Zelda
02) The Legend of Zelda 2: Link no Bouken
03) The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods
04) The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
05) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
06) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
07) The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
08) The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
09) The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
10) The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
11) The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
12) The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
13) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
14) The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
15) The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
16) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Zelda pins are normally sold randomly from gashapon dispensers in Japan which entails a lot of duplicate pins and knob spinning. However, to ease the burden of collecting all 16 pins in the collection, NCS is gathering them all up and selling them in a complete 16-pin pack. Pricing is set at US$78.90 from NCS and all preorders have shipped yesterday. New orders are welcome to ship today.