Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Here's the Akumajou game that started it all: A new, never-opened copy of Akumajou for the Famicom Disk System that was originally released in September 1986. The back of the case is still sealed with the Disk Card sticker and the printed UPC label is clean and still shiny. We're reluctant to grade the game as absolute mint condition but it's pretty close with only slight scuffing on the plastic packaging from decades of storage. «photos»
° Strategy DVD which showcases special moves, combo attacks and tricks
° 96-page All About Street Fighter booklet (A4 format) which contains Street Fighter II/Zero history, character artwork, background information, and ending sequences for the fighters
° Mobile phone strap with Chun-Li spiky bracelets trinket
° Mouse pad decorated with Street Fighter anniversary artwork «photos»
The Macross VF-1A is in like-new condition and the "Transformation Guide" and two sheets of decals are included. «photos»
1) Animated DVD titled "Tengai Makyo: Ziria Oboro Hen."
2) A serially numbered 128-page color artbook which contains character sketches, finished art, game locations, and interviews with the creative team behind the game. The book in this particular LE box is numbered "00097" and if our records are correct, 10,000 units of the LE were made and shipped to market.
3) Tengai Makyo original votive picture that's etched on a piece of wood.
4) Mobile phone strap featuring Tonkaralin figurine
5) A sheet of sticker charms designed by Ouji Hiro «photos»
» Glossy artwork pamphlet
» Ring of Mylinn Keychain in jewel box
» Valkyrie Silmeria figure + sword in blister pack
» Valkyrie Profile 1&2 Sound Profile CD
» Alternate Valkyrie Profile Silmeria DVD insert «photos»