Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GEAR Border Break Carrying Pouch - Import Preorder

NCS Preorder Synopsis
«©NCSX» Sega's Border Break was a RingEDGE coin-op which featured mech-vs-mech combat action on expansive battlefields. We've already stocked one Border Break related product in the Video Game Robotics toys which included a Blast Runner Assault Armament Type I figure.
The next Border Break product is a carrying pouch which measures 10 x 6cm and is designed to hold cell phones and other small objects. The game logo runs along the left side of the pouch while the words "Support," "Snipe," "Heavy," and "Assault" which refers to the types of robots in Border Break may be found along the bottom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the post should secure more info then it has.