Monday, November 30, 2009

NDS Professor Layton Kyouju Card Pocket 6+ - New, In Stock

NCS Product Synopsis
«©NCSX» Slovenly gamers (none of whom are in our audience) are apt to grab a handful of Nintendo DS game cards and stuff them in their pockets where the cards jangle around with lint, dust bunnies, and other unsightly detritus. Mori Games offers a better way to carry NDS game cards with the Layton Kyouju Card Pocket 6+ which holds six games in rock steady retainers and even has a slot to store an extra stylus. The whole shebang closes down with an nifty Layton lid with dual clasp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS FFV2)

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I wonder when we will finally hit the rate of 1c to 1 Gigabyte.

I'm still waiting for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte hard drive, haha. But for now I will be happy with having a 32 gigabyte Micro SD in my R4i.

(Submitted from NETP for R4i Nintendo DS.)